April 2015 – Present (Cork, Ireland)
Established trusted relationships with strategic customer’s IT teams and key decision makers supporting Apple technologies to achieve their technical goals and expend the brand within their companies.
- Accountable for the customer satisfaction, quality support standards and renewals. Achieved an average always greater than 90% overall on both customer satisfaction and renewals.
- Interacted with various internal departments to successfully ensure resolutions of critical escalations.
- Responsible for provision of Technical Advisory and Account Management services.
- Organized onsite events to boost the resolution of complex cases and increasing relationships between keyusers and the AppleSeed (Beta) program.
- Tracked, analysed and reported activities to identify trends and help inspire change.
- Detected, transformed and managed AppleCare agreements in Europe and Canada. (80% of the AppleCarefor Enterprise Accounts)
- Partnered with the Quality team to analyse and roll out replacement programs.
- Developed and delivered trainings for trainers to promote support tools and portals in the global team,
- Sales and product presentations to internal and external partners, resulting in increased sales across theproduct and service lines.
- Performed Pilot testing and collected feedbacks from key users including Account managers, pre-sales andcustomers.
- Built, as key contact for Apple in a customer’s facing environment, a solid knowledge in all Apple hardware,software procedures and Services, working with both field and global teams on a daily base.