Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HPQ; Information Technology and Services industry
2005 – Nov. 2006 (Dublin, Ireland)
– Generated team metrics
– Drafted the weekly team schedule for 30 people
– Elaborated work procedures
– Call quality: survey monitoring which improved the “top to box” satisfaction by 30%
– Coached 40 staff (and trained 15 employees and 1 manager new hires)- Managed SLA : Monitored and notified the incoming work on 5 live phone lines and draft the reports to plane the rewards Project management:Assisted management during 12 months both in the process of smooth handover of business being relocated from Dublin to Tunisia, ensuring a minimum impact for service level.
– Created a Web based support to help the new hires- On site french representant to train and mentor the new staff hire. Technical activities
– Retained ownership of each case until problem is resolved or resolution is identified.- Completed follow
– On actions as appropriate, e.g. dispatch materials, send communications, escalate problems.
– Resolved 18 daily issues (target:12).